We welcome inspirational contributions from guest bloggers, writers and content creators. By sharing your experiences, you can help change lives!
- Gratitude and seeing the beauty in everything is our focus. We consider personal essays about overcoming obstacles or major transformations; finding the silver lining in challenges; how being of service has changed your life and/or the lives of others; advice pieces with easy, actionable tips to improve lives; as well as articles on topics including manifesting, positive mindset, spirituality, happiness, communication, self-care, success, relationships, positive parenting, etc.
Be the inspiration!
- Our advice for personal essays is to stay focused on a specific time in your life where you had a major shift. Include the reader in on your thought process and your motivations. Spark compassion by going deep, being authentic, revealing your vulnerabilities and allowing the reader to connect to you, your challenges and your victories. Everyone is the hero of their own story. What’s your story?
- Your tone should be personal and real. Your writing should be enlightening, instructive, honest, inclusive and approachable. Be conversational and talk to your readers like they’re your best friend. It’s all about making lives better by inspiring and uplifting others!
- Content must be absolutely original and unique to Beauty Everywhere and not published or submitted on any other sites (including your personal blog). Google doesn’t like repeats, so it doesn’t serve either of us to get flagged.
- Providing images is highly encouraged. If possible, please include two high-resolution .jpg photos that are clear, in focus, and are light, bright and cheery. A pop of color is always a plus. It is best to have them in Landscape format. They should be 850 pixels width x 400 pixels height, at a minimum. You must own all rights to the images and by submitting them you give us the right to post them on our site and on social media.
- Provide a fabulous title and attention-grabbing opening that are exciting and intriguing. Clearly state what the article will be about in the first paragraph. Make the reader want to engage.
- We don’t consider posts that are from content farms, are PR or SEO driven, or are promotional in nature. We allow one link to your blog or website in your bio.
- We reserve the right to edit. Although, please make sure that you double check your submissions for grammar and spelling.
- We do not charge for guest posting, nor are they compensated.
- We love following our contributors on social media, and ask that you follow us as well. Of course, we are always grateful if you share the article published on Beauty Everywhere with your audience. We are all in this together in collaboration and always hope that we can help each other out.
- To submit your article for consideration, please email us at submit ‘at’ beautyeverywhere ‘dot’ com.
- Include the full article and title.
- Send two photos (see requirements above) as separate files. Short videos on the topic are considered as well. You must own all rights.
- Include a short bio (120 words or less) with a link to your website, and social media pages. Please provide in brackets: [http://facebook.com/beautyeverywhere].
- A headshot or photo of you to use for your bio.
- Beauty Everywhere retains the right to reject any submission at any time. By submitting to Beauty Everywhere you acknowledge that you legally own the rights to all content submitted, are in compliance with the law and not violating the rights of any third party. You acknowledge that all information you provide is true, accurate and up to date. By submitting content in the form of articles, text, photographs, images, graphics, audio and/or video, etc. to Beauty Everywhere you are granting us, and our partners, a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty free, nonexclusive and sublicensible right and license to display, broadcast or publish such content in any way we deem applicable in a lawful manner or for any lawful purpose, including online, in print, on social media, for marketing purposes, etc. You acknowledge and agree to allow any edits deemed appropriate or necessary by the Beauty Everywhere editorial team. This includes permitting the creation of derivative works, re-editing, adapting, or modifying. You agree that you shall be held solely responsible for your own submissions and the consequences of publishing or posting them.